Have you ever had internal financial goals handed down to you that seem nearly impossible to meet? And have you ever had your boss tell you to just “make those goals happen,” even in the absence of any clear plan that might allow you to do just that? As product managers, we’ve likely all faced this situation at some point in our careers. In fact, some of us may actually face it every single year! But, in most cases, the core challenge isn’t your bosses or even your specific goals; it’s the fact that your company’s targets are disconnected from your customers’ needs.
So how do we solve this problem? Easy! By driving your company’s “top-down” goals with a clear and well communicated “customer-up” product strategy! And that’s exactly what we’re going to learn how to do in this webinar!
In this talk, you will learn how to:
- Empower both yourself and your company by developing a truly customer-centric product strategy.
- Align your company’s strategic goals to your customers’ unmet needs.
- Execute your product strategy with a “customer-first” mindset.
- Track and update your product strategy in a way that will build credibility and confidence for future planning cycles.
- Utilize your product strategy to help build a customer-focused mindset throughout your organization!
This is an exclusive session with Bob that you won't want to miss!
September 23, 2021 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST