Join this webinar panel for practical advice on how to build and foster a data literate, self-service analysis culture at scale using a semantic layer.
Each panelist will present and discuss actionable strategies for making data as consumable as possible by everyone in the organization and for increasing data velocity for faster insights using a semantic layer.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Making data accessible to everyone in your organization with their favorite tools
- Driving a self-service analytics culture with a semantic layer
- Using predictive/prescriptive analytics, given the available data
- The impact that data literacy programs and using a semantic layer can deliver
- Avoiding common analytics infrastructure and data architecture challenges
Thursday, July 29th, 2021 at 11AM PDT, 2PM EDT, 7PM GMT