Digital transformation and other forces have already been placing new demands and pressures on IT teams. However, a recent survey from Gartner stated that: "66% of leaders think that they are digitally transforming their business, yet only 11% of CEOs are actually doing so." As a result, many IT departments are now taking a new approach that’s yielding results. 85% of organizations have adopted, or plan to adopt a transition from being project-driven to product-led.
Of course, transitioning from a project-driven to a product-centric application delivery model isn’t easy. Learn how by downloading this whitepaper that:
- Compares and contrasts how IT departments operate when project-driven vs. product-led
- Reviews the benefits to the IT department and the whole organization of becoming product-led
- Helps you understand the skills needed to become product-led
- Discusses how to make the transition, including pitfalls to avoid and best practices to employ
- Provides resources and tips on how to get started