It's time to get SMART about what you do in-house!
When adding projects to a roadmap, the question of outsourcing or doing work “in house” is always a consideration. How to frame the data to help make that decision can be done by instinct, or it can be done SMART:
- Specific definition of the project scope and completion
- Measurement rules to monitor cost and success with enough time to adjust
- Alignment with your purpose and vision
- Resource considerations for short and long term needs
- Timeline of the project in the roadmap
In this presentation, Miles Robinson will walk through these 5 considerations, providing small tools at each step to help evaluate whether there is more value in doing something yourself or hiring out to others. Each of the tools can be used in isolation or together, and they all help to bring clarity and structure to the data you will need to make the best use of your time, money and people.
March 31st, 2020 2:00 PM PDT, 5:00 PM EDT, 10:00 PM GMT