With the ever-evolving technology landscape, CTOs are being presented with new services, technologies, and tools every day. In order to successfully instruct and manage their teams, they must know how to evaluate tools, advocate for resources, and allocate them to the appropriate teams. This can be challenging, as engineering is often seen as a cost center, making it difficult to gain management buy-in for strategic investments.
In this interactive panel discussion, we will address common pitfalls of investments for CTOs and VPs of Engineering and will teach you how to manage your investments with confidence and properly allocate resources across business priorities.
By the end of this session you will learn how to:
- Strategically invest in technology
- Quantify the value of the software that engineering produces
- Determine the success of an investment
- Reduce Technical debt by demonstrating the value of technology
- Address budgetary concerns
This is an exclusive session that you won't want to miss!
February 24, 2022 at 11:00 am PST, 2:00 pm EST, 7:00 pm GMT